Raloha - Kia Ora Sunscreen
The unshaped islands, deep green canyons and rolling hills heavy with the air of wood, moss and wild flowers flow with health and vitality.
- Top note: Citrus, Lemon
- Middle note: Aqueous, Tea, Violet
- Base note: Cedarwood, Moss
- SPF50+ UVA/UVB PA+++ 30ml
- Water and sweat resistant
- No white cast
- Moisturizing and non greasy
- Apply generously to the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 80 minutes after swimming/sweating and immediately after toweling.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, alcohol, glycereth-26, isododecane, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, polymethyl methacrylate, zinc oxide (nano), fragrance, silica, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (nano), disteardimonium hectorite, sea water, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, triethylene glycol, triethoxyoctysilane, propylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) sprout extract, glycerin, caesalpinia spinosa fruit pod extract, glyceryl glucoside, hydrolyzed rhodophyceae extract, sodium hyaluronate, ethyhexylglygerin , sodium benzoate.
- Rahola is a local sun care brand based in Hong Kong. Raloha takes evocative scents and uses them to create memories— both real and imagined.
- G&T's partnership with Rahola stems from our belief that empowerment comes with self care. Protect your skin with SPF so you can glow to the Gods!
- Absolutely zero white cast!